Andrea + Chris had such an amazing wedding at the One King West Hotel in downtown Toronto!
Andrea is actually the cousin of one of my past brides... I always love going to a wedding where I see past couples and their families. You can see Andrea + Chris' engagement pictures here!
I started the day off at Andrea's parents house with the girls getting hair and make up done by Toronto Beauty Group. One of the great details of the day was Andrea carrying the lift ticket for the ski hill from their first date in her purse all day!
I'd like to thank Kevin Lam, a great photographer, for hanging out with Chris and the boys before the ceremony and getting some great pictures.
The ceremony was a great mix with both families having a priest help at Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ Catholic Church. From there, it was off to James Gardens in Etobicoke for some family and wedding party pictures.
After fighting some toronto traffic, we arrived for cocktails, a few more pictures and the reception in the grand ballroom. The reception had the traditional Lithuanian Bread, Salt & Water as well as the Sakotis cake!
There were some great speeches and then a great party! (I love a good party, probably my favourite part of the wedding day)
Here is the complete slideshow of their wedding photographs!
- DJ/Lighting bbBlanc (http://www.bbblanc.com/)
- Wedding Decor Majestic Wedding Decor
- Hair & Makeup Toronto Beauty Group (http://www.torontobeautygroup.com/)
- Limousine Majestic Limo Services (http://majesticlimos.ca/)
- Ceremony Resurrection of Our Lord Jesus Christ Catholic Church
- Reception One King West (www.onekingwest.com)